Question: Is your job more important then the other engineers?

Keywords: , ,

1. I think all engineering jobs are important! There’s so few of us and so many problems that need solving. I’d say that engineering is more important than, say media commentary.

0

2. I don’t think any engineer ranks their job as more important than another. We all work together and offer different expertise – no one of us can do it all 🙂

I agree with Liz though – we deal in facts – and I prefer that to opinion or bias 🙂

0

3. It is difficult to compare the importance of jobs. My job involves training future engineers who I hope will go on to do great work like the other engineers. I also develop new computer modelling tools for engineers to use. These tools are used by engineers in the oil and gas and renewable energy sectors.

0

4. We need lots of different engineers and jobs to make sure the world is working and we are surviving, so I can’t say that one job is more important than another! However, I think engineers in the energy industry are critical because EVERYTHING relies on energy.

0

Comments